Sunday 14 April 2013

14th April - The Week That Was

It's an early Sunday start this morning - the combination of a beautiful light dawn and the promise of a bit of Formula One action has me up and about even earlier than usual. It's been a lovely week here - I took a bit of time out and made the most of the Easter holidays with my son before losing him next week to a cricket coaching course and then we're back in the term-time grind. So, here's my week...

  • Taking my son and his friend to play badminton and marveling at how much these boys have changed over the years.
  • Baking baking baking - beautiful gluten-free fruit bread, gluten-free doughnut muffins and teaching Mr Apple to make gluten-free focaccia. All very yum.
  • Starting Gundog & Girl - the blog of my life with my new dog and being amazed - over 300 page views in the first two days!
  • Finding a wonderful dog trainer and booking in for a training session (tomorrow - eek!)
  • Adoring Penelope from Tigerlily Weddings more & more - such a dedicated, determined and inspiring person. Love my e-mails from her.
  • Two fabulous interviews with brides for features for Love Scarlett
  • A wonderful other-worldly walk on Bucklebury Common with my beloved dog.
  • Watching the kids eat sushi with so much gusto and wanting to try more and more new things.
  • A wet-weather day - board games and old-fashioned fun.
  • Time with my Mum and my first writing in the seventy year old family diary
  • Looking in my diary for next week and seeing days full of fabulous and interesting things.







No comments:

Post a Comment